Thursday, January 26, 2012

Re-run or Repeat of the "Year of Re"


Many of you know I set a theme for last year - -2011 ---called the "Year of Re". And then it did not happen. Or happen the way I thought it should might be a better description---in many years it very much Repeated the 2 years prior! (Note to self ---be clear what you put out to the universe!)

I aways say I am a work in progress---aren't we all? ....and I have set backs once in a while. Some years it is more than once in a while.

So while last year did not go as I had planned, visualized, hoped---choose the word that works for you---I realize now looking back it did set a huge foundation for my future. And I believe a strong one. I realized some of the things I had planned on happening could not work with out a few more "setbacks".

So that being said, and being reminded the other day that it is always good to have a theme for your year, I decide to Repeat/Re-run the "Year of Re". Actually I will not be repeating the year---only the theme.

So here is the description---from 2011--of the Year of Re.

This is my year of Re.Reconnect, Rebuild, Resolve, Remember, Restart, Reset, Reborn just to name a few. The challenge will be to select the correct Response depending on the situation, the goal, the time, place, people---one solution does not fit all. There will be times when I want to Rebuild or Reconnect when the Real answer is to Resolve and Release in my heart and my head.The Real goal is to Reconnect with myself, a journey that will take me to a new and better version of what I had reached two years ago when life changed unexpectedly. I share this to hold myself accountable and maybe that somewhere, someone will be helped by my honesty, amused by the silliness, motivated to do something or take time to think about things.I am not looking to change the world, only me. But you are welcome to come on the journey.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home